Have you ever wondered which History books your History professors think any student should read? Here is a first selection – more on the way!
- E.P. Thompson, The Making of the English Working Class
- Kenneth Pomeranz, The Great Divergence: China, Europe, and the Making of the Modern World Economy
- Ernst Kantorowicz, The King’s Two Bodies: A Study in Mediaeval Political Theology
- Steven Shapin & Simon Schaffer, Leviathan and the Airpump: Hobbes, Boyle and the Experimental Life
- Carlo Ginzburg, The Cheese and the Worms: The Cosmos of a Sixteenth-Century Miller